While many people tend to turn to conventional medicine for treating various ailments, chiropractic care is a better solution that offers a wide array of benefits and does not have the ill-effects of medication. If you are a resident of Montgomery, AL, or surrounding areas and are not sure when you should seek chiropractic care, the following is a closer look at the type of ailments that signify a visit to our chiropractor at Kirby Chiropractic Clinic.
How to Know When It's Time to Go See a Chiropractor
See our chiropractor in Montgomery, AL, if you have any of the below problems.
- Chronic Headaches: One of the top ways to know it's time to see a chiropractor is when you are having chronic headaches. Given that headaches can be caused by stress, tension, and other issues, a chiropractor can help you get rid of them with spinal adjustments.
- Joint and Muscle Pain: If you are suffering from chronic joint or muscle pain, it may be time to see a chiropractor for treatment. Spinal adjustments, massage therapy, and tailored exercises can reduce your joint or muscle pain.
- Chronic Back Pain: Chronic back pain is also a sign that it may be time to go visit a chiropractor. Various causes of chronic back pain can be addressed and treated by a chiropractor.
- Limited Range of Motion: If you are experiencing issues with your range of motion, this is a sign that a visit to a chiropractor is necessary. A doctor of chiropractic can assist you by providing you with procedures, exercises, and advice to help you address your limited range of motion.
- Whiplash: Being in an auto accident can leave you with a common injury known as whiplash. This injury reduces neck movement and causes neck pain or stiffness. Adjustments, massage, and exercise can ease whiplash.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Doctor of Chiropractic in Montgomery Today
Besides the issues mentioned above, if you have sciatica, a herniated disc, an auto injury, a sports injury, muscle strains, plantar fasciitis, or carpal tunnel syndrome, we can also help. If you are a resident of Montgomery, AL, or surrounding areas, contact your friends here at Kirby Chiropractic Clinic to find out how we can improve your condition. Reach out to us by phone (334-277-2225) or online.