Auto Accident Injury Treatment with Chiropractic Care in Montgomery
At Kirby Chiropractic Clinic, our team is committed to creating healthy families throughout our community. One of the most important services we provide that can help families stay healthy is auto accident injury treatment. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, we encourage you to contact our chiropractor team and discover what chiropractic care in Montgomery, AL, can do for you.
Common Types of Auto Accident Injury
An auto accident injury can occur in any type of car crash, large or small. Things like sudden starts or stops, jerking movements, direct impact, or tension against a seat belt restraint can lead to tissue damage throughout your body. Signs and symptoms such as pain, tenderness, swelling, stiffness, and redness often indicate that an injury has occurred, and common ones we see at our chiropractic clinic include:
- Rotator cuff tears and other types of soft tissue strains and sprains
- Joint dislocations
- Nerve compression in the spine
- Disc herniation or bulge
You may not notice any signs or symptoms of an auto accident injury right away. That's why we encourage people to connect with our chiropractor team ASAP, so we can assess your health, identify any underlying signs of tissue damage, which may be hidden by pain-masking stress hormones, and get you started on an individualized treatment plan.
Why Visit a Chiropractor after an Auto Accident Injury?
Chiropractic care in Montgomery, AL, is an effective, natural, and safe way to find relief from your auto accident injury. Because our chiropractor team uses completely natural techniques, we can help passengers and drivers of all ages find relief from their painful conditions and avoid long-term complications.
Common chiropractic care services we provide for auto accident injury relief include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: realign misaligned vertebral joints, trigger whole body pain relief, and optimize central nervous system function
- Spinal decompression: a non-surgical approach to provide disc decompression and nerve healing
- Corrective exercises: prescribed specifically to alleviate swelling and inflammation, improve range of motion, and maximize strength
- Massage therapy: soothing touch for brain and body, massage can enhance blood flow and lymphatic drainage for faster healing and enhanced tension relief
- Lifestyle counseling: to optimize your recovery by improving your sleep, nutrition, posture, and more
Sidetracked by an Auto Accident Injury?
You wear your seat belt, you obey traffic laws, and you pay attention while driving. Even so, accidents can and do happen! If you live near Montgomery, AL, and are dealing with an auto accident injury, contact Kirby Chiropractic Clinic at 334-277-2225. We're here to help you get healthy again.